Monday 14 February 2011

Me...

Hi, I'm Christina, a country farm girl from South Wales UK. I have always been a lover of carboots, auctions, flea markets, and thrifting. A self confessed hoarder and side tracked housewife. I am the proud mum to a gorgeous little girl.

I Love to cook, grow my own food and have an unhealthy addiction to horses which I am trying to kick! I hope to use this blog as an outlet for my new found passion for sewing, painting furniture, interior design, upcycling and creating.



After reading many blogs I want to share my experiments into home decor with others. I really hope to hear peoples opinions good or bad on what i'm doing.

Over the next few months I hope learn new skills, find inspiration and redecorate my home with an almost non existant budget. Oh and have some fun...



The journey begins...

1 comment:

  1. Wales is one of my favorite places in the world! Welcome to blogging {though I've only been at it for 6 weeks myself}. Thanks for stopping by and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete